Micro sized, agile, mid range fpv park flyer, aerobatics, fullHD jello-free recording, maximally durable.
- Armattan Japalura 3 CF frame
- Armattan Oomph 1407 3850kv motor
- Artower F4 (omnibus) FC with builtin vTX and OSD
- Eachine Stack-X 4x35A 4in1 ESC board
- 2.4G Frsky XM+ receiver
- Runcam Split v2 camera
- Gemfan 3052 props
- Dinogy 1300mAh 65C 4s battery
- AUW 350g
- Tested dynamic flight time 5 minutes
Status: active, after solving the remaining jello issues this would be the ultimate solution.
The quad is intended for any terrain any purpose use, I bring it with me to all the hikes in the future.
To get a whole compact solution, I exchanged my former Futaba radio to a Taranis X7 and made a new smaller backpack.
More info here: New backpack for hike ‘n’ fly