M150 prototype 3 is finally ready.
I have mounted the 808 #16 v3 keychain cam, as well as the 1280MHz vTX onto the quad.
The cam is powered from its own battery, I have only added a tiny adjustable DC converter for the vTX.
This time I set it to 5.15V, to have a slightly better range (more voltage more RF power),
I hope I am still on the safe side.
The converter and the vTX are stuck together with a double sided tape and shrink wrapped.
Some time ago I ordered more diy USB connectors so I created one for the 808 #16 v3.
The AUW is now 177g, which is less than the first prototype had, so I can keep the 10 minutes flight time
I made some tests today, but it was exceptionally windy so the results are hard
to evaluate. However, some dynamic balancing is needed, for sure.
This video I made by a LOS flight but with all fpv subsystems functioning:
Overall, I am satisfied
And some pics about the build: